Sunday, February 05, 2012

Busily Seeking on Facebook and Twitter

Dear Readers, I've established a page for Busily Seeking … Continual Change on Facebook as a means of sharing disability links and information I come across on a daily and weekly basis. For those of you with disabled kids yourselves, this is an opportunity to catch links you might not ordinarily have come across, but also to share links of your own. I plan to post broadly about childhood disability and its many forms and conditions, as I'd like to be as inclusive as possible.

Because of the way I manage this blog and orient it for a broad range of readers, I don't have the time or capability to do posts aggregating links. But Facebook's interface gives me a chance to do this without the work that would go into a post. Most of these links will also post to my Twitter account.

Please feel free to follow or "like" Busily Seeking on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Busily-Seeking-Continual-Change/289042871149433) or follow me on Twitter @jeneva22.

There will be additional posts on my Twitter account as I can retweet from there. Retweets from Twitter will not post to Facebook (that's the way it's set up). I hope either of these interfaces will be of use to some of you. If you follow me on Twitter, I will return the favor--and if you want me to "like" a particular Facebook page, please let me know and I'll do so.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Sounds great. I have a post up today on my blog about a webinar that I helped to produce about using technology with kids who are non-verbal.